To register with the practice all registration documents can be downloaded via the links below;
PLEASE COMPLETE BOTH FORMS BELOW AND BRING THEM WITH YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER
You will also be asked to provide as per practice policy;
- Your medical card (from GMS1 to be completed if this is not available)
- Photographic proof of identification – driving license, passport
- Proof of address (dated within 3 months)
- If registering children under 10 years of age, please provide copies of all immunisations
Once all registration forms have been completed you will be given a health check appointments with our health care assistant. This is the opportunity to obtain important medical history until your notes arrive from your previous GP.
New patients who fulfil government criteria of eligibility to NHS care are able to register with this practice, after an application process, with this practice.
- All new patients over the age of 5 years will be offered a health check appointment with the practice nurse
- Patients over the age of 75 are seen annually in the surgery or visited at home
- All patients over the age of 75 now have a named GP at Dr Shantir’s Practice. Patients can enquire about this at our reception
If you have had any previous medication, or have had a change of medication, remember to bring copies of your green form, which is attached to every prescription, on request.
Please bring a friend or relative who can help you to complete our registration forms, if you are unable to speak the language or have a disability.
Everyone working for the NHS has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure and we take this very seriously. We have taken steps to make sure your personal information is looked after in the best possible way and we review this regularly.
Please read our privacy notice carefully, as it contains important information about how we use the personal and healthcare information we collect on your behalf.