Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long-term treatment. Requests for prescriptions must be made in writing using the repeat prescription request slip.
- To avoid errors, please do not order prescriptions by phone.
- We are unable to take repeat prescription orders at weekends, public holidays or outside of normal hours.
- Prescription slips may be dropped into the practice or posted to the practice
- Please allow 48 hours if collecting a prescription and 5 days if enclosing a stamped address envelope
- Patient’s on repeat prescription systems should see the doctor at regular intervals as arranged by the doctor between 6-12 months for reviewing
- Most local pharmacies provide the services of pickup and delivery once authorised by patients are able to visit during it’s opening hours
We do not accept any repeat prescriptions over the phone unless we know the patient to be housebound. We are happy to return your prescription by post provided you enclose a SAE.
Please do not leave it until the last moment before making your request. You will be asked to see the doctor from time to time to review your treatment and your state of health.
Please make an appointment for a review with the doctor that knows you best.
Please note that the consultation time should not be used for repeat prescriptions.
You need to register to use our online repeat prescription ordering service and this is best done in person at the surgery. Please speak to one of our receptionists.
Boots, 21 Selborne Walk London
020 8520 7017
Ashkar Pharmacies, 8A Rushbrook Crescent, London
020 8527 5443
Forest Chemist, 615 Forest Road, London
020 8527 2185
Wyedean Ltd, 21 Priory Court, London
020 8527 2020
D.P.Mark, 220-222 High Street, London
020 8520 2684
The Co-Operative Pharmacy, 147-151 Wood Street,Walthamstow, London
020 8520 3055
Superdrug Stores PLC, 6 Selborne Walk, London
020 8509 3142
The Pill Box, 23 St. James’s Street, London
020 8520 5820
Lloyds Pharmacy, 196 Higham Hill Road, London
020 8531 9057
Leyton Green Pharmacy, 768 Lea Bridge Road, London, E17 9DN
020 8539 5984
Waterman Pharmacy, 248-250 Forest Road,
020 8520 0795
Cavendish, 281 – 283 Forest Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 5JN
020 8527 1358